Moxi™ is the only discreet Canal Receiver Technology (CRT) hearing instrument able to meet the performance and style demands of clients with mild to severe hearing losses.
Moxi’s ultra-small design is 37% smaller than a traditional BTE. Sophisticated performance features and unparalleled fitting range make Moxi an ideal, no-compromise choice for your clients and your practice.
- Fits mild to severe hearing losses: the most comprehensive fitting range within a single CRT product family, with a choice of two receivers
- Control on demand: onBoard™ control offers a choice of push-button volume control or program selector
- New! OptimumFit™: the industry’s first adjustable custom CRT option
- Premium to essential level: Moxi style is available in fully featured Yuu™, Indigo™, Next™, Element™ hearing instruments
So much technology. So little to see.
Unparalleled fitting flexibility
Only Moxi offers a choice of receivers within one CRT product family, to satisfy clients with hearing losses ranging from mild to severe. A wide array of coupling and venting options ensures optimal performance for every client. Moxi brings instant fit capability or custom options to both standard and power fittings.
Optimum Fit New! OptimumFit™
The industry’s first adjustable custom CRT option, providing maximum comfort and the flexibility of adjustable tube lengths for an optimum fit.
Even with automatic hearing instruments, most wearers prefer to retain control over their loudness settings. In an industry first for ultra-small BTEs, Moxi features onBoard™ control: a push-button programmed within U:fit™ fitting software to be a volume control or a program selector. OnBoard control is seamlessly incorporated into Moxi’s battery door.
Automatic Telephone Solution
Every Moxi-styled product features the automatic telephone solution that includes easy-t and telecoil. It’s just one more way Moxi earns the title of the no-compromise CRT.
So Much Technology. So Little to See.
You can have it all with a little Moxi.™.
- Mild to severe hearing losses (up to 95 dB HL)
- Clients with severe hearing losses who desire a more discreet fit
- First-time and experienced wearers
- Active clients and those who interact in fewer, quieter environments
- Style-conscious clients and those concerned about occlusion
- Clients seeking high-value features, proven performance and outstanding value