Conversa.NT™ utilizes complex detectors to differentiate speech from noise and keep conversations a priority. Conversa.NT’s set of advanced technologies ease communication, even when there’s background noise.
New! Directional Strategies for Every Situation
Conversa.NT features multiple directional strategies, offering complete flexibility to select the best approach for every individual in every listening situation. Choose the adaptive beamformer, AutoMic or fixed directional to manage the complexities of noise even in very challenging listening situations.
- Fully Featured Open Fittings
Delight your style conscious clients with our ultra-small Moda™ 10A or the stylish 13 BTE for longer battery life and direct audio input.
- Speech Enhancement Highlights Conversations
Improves conversations by analyzing across 16 channels to identify and emphasize speech inputs. Adjustable using three settings off, moderate and maximum, within Unifit.
- Intelligent Noise Reduction Improves Comfort
Provides greater listening comfort by analyzing across 16 channels to identify and reduce noise. Adjustable using four settings off, mild, moderate and maximum, within Unifit.
- Superior Feedback Cancelling
Conversa.NT’s realtime feedback canceller preserves speech clarity and sound quality while constantly detecting and reducing feedback almost instantly.
- New! Flexible directionality – greater flexibility to select the directional approach that works best for individual clients; includes AutoMic which automatically switches between omni and fixed directional patterns
- Speech enhancement – more comfortable enjoyment of speech in quiet and noisy situations
- Intelligent noise reduction – increased listening comfort and decreased fatigue in noisy situations
- Realtime feedback canceller – ensures the focus remains on conversations; no annoying whistling
- Practical extras to easy everyday conversations – wind noise manager, ideal volume indicator, Easy t-coil and WiFi Mic
- Mild to profound hearing losses including high-frequency hearing losses
- Clients seeking high-value, communication-enhancing features, proven performance, and outstanding value
- Active lifestyles, conversing in group conversations and in diverse listening environments