Real life doesn’t stay still for long: it’s fluid and vibrant, coming at us from every direction. That’s why people with severe to profound hearing loss need a hearing instrument that is purpose-built to fit their lifestyle. They need truly innovative power. They need 360™.
A severe to profound hearing loss demands robust power. 360 provides all the usable power required to achieve optimal audibility and sound awareness, while ensuring comfort and high acceptance for experienced wearers.
- Robust Power: Fits hearing loss up to 120 dB, with an impressive peak output of 141 dB SPL and peak gain of 82 dB SPL (2 cc)
- Sophisticated Feedback Management: Equipped with the industry’s leading feedback management system, 360 provides more usable gain before the onset of feedback.
Advanced Features for Severe to Profound Loss
360 builds on the success of technologies that have proven effective for other degrees of hearing loss. Tailoring these innovative features for the super power client while maintaining the power required to meet your clients specific needs.
- Featuring speech enhancement SP: adaptive technology designed to detect and apply enhancement to speech where it is needed, improving clarity and ease of listening
- AutoPro2™: employs a directional microphone to smoothly transition between 2 independently fitted destinations without compromising sound awareness
- AntiShock™: eliminates discomfort from sudden impulse noises without impacting speech or environmental awareness
- Bass Enhancer: designed for 360 clients who require increased output in low frequencies to boost loudness perception
- Noise Reduction: identifies and selectively reduces gain in bands where noise is dominant over speech
- Smart Control: a remote control option to provide clients with easy and discreet access for adjusting settings
Enviro-Tough™. Built Tough to Keep Up.Proven Enviro-Tough™, with reliability and durability for even the most demanding needs of severe to profound users of all ages; no compromise required. Put through rigorous laboratory testing, 360 demonstrated continuous performance after being exposed to harsh environments such as humidity, perspiration, heat extremes, dust and debris. Testing also proved that 360 is durable enough to endure long-term, repetitive use of controls and impact on hard surfaces.
Advanced Features Tailored For Severe To Profound Hearing Loss
360 is built to address the distinct needs of people with severe to profound hearing loss, with all of the hearing instrument settings and features designed to maximize client acceptance and satisfaction.
360+ offers a full complement of innovative features custom made for high performance in diverse listening situations, while 360e provides solid, reliable performance.
Speech Ehancement SP (360+)
Taking Speech Enhancement To A Whole New Level
The first hearing instrument to customize speech enhancement for the severe to profound hearing loss, thanks to loudness compensation, level dependency and bandwidth.
Stronger than ever with up to 8 dB speech enhancement and three smart speech enhancement strategies:
- Loudness compensation – maximum levels of speech enhancement can be presented without the risk of loudness tolerance issues
- Level dependency – automatically adjusts gain according to speech input levels
- Bandwidth – fitter customizable to provide benefit along the frequency regions where it is needed
Control transient sounds, preserving speech clarity
A breakthrough technology that instantly reduces and controls impulse sounds, while maintaining their audibility and preserving the sound quality of the speech signal.
Optimize audibility and environmental noise awareness
Superior approach to automatic, autoPro2™, employs a directional microphone to smoothly transition between 2 independently fitted destinations without compromising sound awareness.
Bass Enhancer (360+)
Provides increased output in the low frequencies, which can be configured at different levels. Important for clients who rely on sufficient low frequency amplification to boost loudness perception to enhance overall audibility.
Identifies bands where noise is dominant over speech and then selectively reduces gain in those bands to enhance listening comfort. Preset noise reduction levels provide initial settings preferred by people with severe to profound hearing loss, in order to increase satisfaction and acceptance.
Smart Control (Optonal with 360+)
More functionality than a simple remote
Enables your clients to adjust volume, phone and other programs. Discreet and exceptionally convenient.
- Universal DAI (optional)
- Easy DAI (360+)
- Integrated FM (compatible with ML10i)
- Easy-t (automatic telephone solution)
- Wind Noise Manager (360+)
- Data Logging