The Unison™ series now offers even more choice in the affordable category:
- more high-value features
- more stylish open fitting options with Moda™10A and 13 no VC
- more flexibility to fit different hearing losses
The Unison series consists of three models with a choice of processing strategies to fit the widest variety of hearing losses, lifestyles and budgets. Unifit™ for Unison also ensures a quick, customized fit with very little fine-tuning.
- Ideal for active clients
- Choice of 4 processing strategies in three programs provides maximum flexibility to customize
- Adaptive feedback canceller improves comfort
- New! Noise reduction further enhances fitting satisfaction
- New! Open fitting available in Moda 10A and 13 no VC
- Ideal for clients exposed to fewer environments
- Choice of 2 processing strategies in three programs provides fitting flexibility
- New! Adaptive feedback canceller improves comfort
- New! Open fitting available in Moda 10A and 13 no VC
- Ideal for budget conscious clients and those making the transition from analog instruments
- New! Multiband feedback manager eliminates fit-related feedback
- Processing strategies for quiet and noisy environments
- Unique feedback technologies control uncomfortable whistling
- Dual directional microphone system makes listening to speech a priority
- New! Noise reduction further enhances fitting satisfaction
- Multiple programs can be customized for different environments
- Hassle-free phone use with Easy t-coil/optional telecoil
- Intelligent power management system
- Simple, precise fittings
- Accessible digital solution suitable for a wide range of hearing losses, lifestyles and budgets
- Maximum flexibility for mild, high frequency and profound hearing losses
- Ideal for a range of clients from those with active lifestyles to previous conventional instrument wearers seeking the benefits of digital
The Element™ series consists of three feature-rich products, Element 16, Element 8, and Element 4, with varying degrees of automatic performance and comfort features. Element offers premium innovations for everyone to meet the specific lifestyle, listening preferences, and budgetary needs of more clients. New! Moxi™ CRT styles available with Element 16 Moxi, Element 8 Moxi and Element 4 Moxi!
Element is for everyone: a choice of three feature-rich models with varying degrees of automatic performance that span the mid to entry level categories. A wide range of styles encompasses two slim tube open fitting instruments, including Moda™ 10A BTE.
Element is for the individual: meet the specific needs of each client by choosing the model with the right features for their lifestyle, listening preferences and budget.
Element sounds great: deliver brilliant sound quality in everyday listening environments with the latest generation DSP platform.
AntiShock™: The Breakthrough Innovation That Eliminates the Discomfort of Sudden Impulse Sounds While Preserving Speech
- AntiShock™ instantly identifies and minimizes sudden impulse sounds, such as the abrupt slamming of a door, without eliminating or making the sounds unrecognizable, independent of gain and MPO strategies
- Able to distinguish undesirable from desirable sounds so that speech is not impaired
- Featured in all three Element instruments.
- Results in a more comfortable listening experience
Speech Enhancement: Improves Speech Clarity and Ease of Listening
- Element 16 / Element 8 – Speech enhancement identifies speech in the listening situation and increases gain in any of the bands where speech is the dominant signal.
- Element 16 – with speech enhancement LD (level dependent) greater gain increases are applied to softer speech inputs than to louder ones. Ideal for clients who interact in a wide variety of listening environments.
Choose Automatic or Manual Performance
- Element 16 features autoPro2™- two distinct listening destinations within one automatic program, plus three manual listening programs.
- Element 8 features autoMic – a feature that intelligently switches between omni and directional microphone strategies within a single program, and three manual listening programs.
- Element 4 features three manual listening programs.
Three Models. Three Price Points. Premium Innovations All Around.
Premium Innovation Technologies
- AntiShock™: breakthrough innovation that instantly suppresses sudden, unsettling noises such as a door slam
- Speech enhancement LD: automatically adjusts amount of speech enhancement based on level of sound
- AutoPro2™: automatically adapts to address quiet and more noisy environments
- Data logging: captures actual usage information for improved counseling, accurate fine-tuning and reduced follow-up needs
Comfort and Convenience Technologies
- Multiple microphone strategies: adaptive directional, directional and surround for improved speech perception
- Feedback Canceller: automatically suppresses whistling from the hearing instrument
- Easy-t: senses proximity of a telephone; conveniently and automatically switches o telephone program
- Wind Noise Manager: senses wind conditions and adjusts for audibility and comfort
- Noise Reduction: automatically suppresses noises to maintain comfort
- Clients with mild to severe hearing losses
- Ideal for first time and experienced wearers who are active in many diverse listening environments
- Clients desiring the convenience of automatic performance (autoPro2: 2 customized listening programs) with additional manual programs
New! Element 16 Moxi™ CRT with standard and power fittings is ideal for a wide range of hearing losses (up to 95 dB HL), and appeals to style-conscious clients and those concerned about occlusion
Element is available in the full range of shell styles from Power BTE to CIC. The stylish new, ultra-small Moxi™ Canal Receiver Technology (CRT) is available in both standard and power fittings, with open and custom fit options. Also available is an open fit Moda™ 10A BTE and an open fit 13 BTE offering longer battery life and direct audio input.
The enhanced Indigo™ now has even more premium features and innovative technologies. Indigo defines— and delivers — what really matters to clients in a world-class hearing instrument.
Thinking Premium? Think Indigo™.
AntiShock™ – The breakthrough innovation that eliminates the discomfort of sudden, unsettling noises.
MyMusic™ – Enhances the experience of listening to music by bringing out the rich, full tones.
Speech Enhancement LD – Improves speech clarity and ease of listening, plus provides the added benefits of level
Moxi™- The first no compromise Canal Receiver Technology (CRT) offering cosmetics, performance and a full fitting range for mild to severe hearing losses.
New! Now available in Indigo™ Moxi™
Indigo™ Moxi™ is 37% smaller than traditional BTEs, and offers both standard and power xReceivers with a 312 battery. A wide array of coupling and venting options ensures optimal performance for every client. Indigo Moxi brings instant fit capability and custom options to both standard and power fittings.
AutoPro4: A Superior Approach to Automatic
At the heart of Indigo’s superior listening performance is autoPro4™, four independent listening destinations brought together into one seamless, automatic function. Indigo’s sophisticated approach delivers:
- Intelligent sound classification
- Complete control in each destination
- Customizable transition between destinations
Indigo delivers the convenience of automatic, the assurance of exceptional fitting outcomes, and a predictably superior listening experience in every situation.
Inside Every Indigo
Indigo’s multiband adaptive directional system optimizes the most challenging listening situations with an range of directional strategies: omnidirectional, fixed directional, or multiband adaptive directional – for each of autoPro4’s sound destinations and Indigo’s three optional manual programs.
AntiShock™ is the breakthrough innovation that eliminates the discomfort of sudden unsettling noises. The slam of a door or the clanging of dishes — Indigo’s antiShock™ instantly identifies and minimizes impulse sound characteristics without eliminating or making the sounds unrecognizable and distinguishes undesirable sounds from desirable ensuring that speech stays clear.
Speech enhancement LD identifies the presence of speech in listening situations and increases gain in any of the bands where speech is dominant. Speech enhancement LD provides greater enhancement for softer inputs to improve audibility and ease of listening, while maintaining signal stability and comfort. Speech enhancement LD is intelligent enough to provide less enhancement as input levels rise to prevent loudness tolerance issues.
Inside Every Indigo – phase canceller, noise reduction, wind noise manager, easy-t for automatic telephone listening, ideal volume indicator and manual volume control, and up to three manual programs in addition to four automatic sound destinations in autoPro4
- Mild to severe hearing losses
- Indigo™ Moxi™ supporting canal receiver technology ideal for experienced or new clients with mild to severe hearing loss
- Suited for active clients in multiple listening environments
- Clients desiring true-to-life sound across diverse listening environments
- Clients wanting an easy-to-use hearing instrument with automatic performance
Conversa.NT™ utilizes complex detectors to differentiate speech from noise and keep conversations a priority. Conversa.NT’s set of advanced technologies ease communication, even when there’s background noise.
New! Directional Strategies for Every Situation
Conversa.NT features multiple directional strategies, offering complete flexibility to select the best approach for every individual in every listening situation. Choose the adaptive beamformer, AutoMic or fixed directional to manage the complexities of noise even in very challenging listening situations.
- Fully Featured Open Fittings
Delight your style conscious clients with our ultra-small Moda™ 10A or the stylish 13 BTE for longer battery life and direct audio input.
- Speech Enhancement Highlights Conversations
Improves conversations by analyzing across 16 channels to identify and emphasize speech inputs. Adjustable using three settings off, moderate and maximum, within Unifit.
- Intelligent Noise Reduction Improves Comfort
Provides greater listening comfort by analyzing across 16 channels to identify and reduce noise. Adjustable using four settings off, mild, moderate and maximum, within Unifit.
- Superior Feedback Cancelling
Conversa.NT’s realtime feedback canceller preserves speech clarity and sound quality while constantly detecting and reducing feedback almost instantly.
- New! Flexible directionality – greater flexibility to select the directional approach that works best for individual clients; includes AutoMic which automatically switches between omni and fixed directional patterns
- Speech enhancement – more comfortable enjoyment of speech in quiet and noisy situations
- Intelligent noise reduction – increased listening comfort and decreased fatigue in noisy situations
- Realtime feedback canceller – ensures the focus remains on conversations; no annoying whistling
- Practical extras to easy everyday conversations – wind noise manager, ideal volume indicator, Easy t-coil and WiFi Mic
- Mild to profound hearing losses including high-frequency hearing losses
- Clients seeking high-value, communication-enhancing features, proven performance, and outstanding value
- Active lifestyles, conversing in group conversations and in diverse listening environments
Moxi™ is the only discreet Canal Receiver Technology (CRT) hearing instrument able to meet the performance and style demands of clients with mild to severe hearing losses.
Moxi’s ultra-small design is 37% smaller than a traditional BTE. Sophisticated performance features and unparalleled fitting range make Moxi an ideal, no-compromise choice for your clients and your practice.
- Fits mild to severe hearing losses: the most comprehensive fitting range within a single CRT product family, with a choice of two receivers
- Control on demand: onBoard™ control offers a choice of push-button volume control or program selector
- New! OptimumFit™: the industry’s first adjustable custom CRT option
- Premium to essential level: Moxi style is available in fully featured Yuu™, Indigo™, Next™, Element™ hearing instruments
So much technology. So little to see.
Unparalleled fitting flexibility
Only Moxi offers a choice of receivers within one CRT product family, to satisfy clients with hearing losses ranging from mild to severe. A wide array of coupling and venting options ensures optimal performance for every client. Moxi brings instant fit capability or custom options to both standard and power fittings.
Optimum Fit New! OptimumFit™
The industry’s first adjustable custom CRT option, providing maximum comfort and the flexibility of adjustable tube lengths for an optimum fit.
Even with automatic hearing instruments, most wearers prefer to retain control over their loudness settings. In an industry first for ultra-small BTEs, Moxi features onBoard™ control: a push-button programmed within U:fit™ fitting software to be a volume control or a program selector. OnBoard control is seamlessly incorporated into Moxi’s battery door.
Automatic Telephone Solution
Every Moxi-styled product features the automatic telephone solution that includes easy-t and telecoil. It’s just one more way Moxi earns the title of the no-compromise CRT.
So Much Technology. So Little to See.
You can have it all with a little Moxi.™.
- Mild to severe hearing losses (up to 95 dB HL)
- Clients with severe hearing losses who desire a more discreet fit
- First-time and experienced wearers
- Active clients and those who interact in fewer, quieter environments
- Style-conscious clients and those concerned about occlusion
- Clients seeking high-value features, proven performance and outstanding value
Success For Your Clients. Success For You.
Next The Next™ series comprises four outstanding product lines, each with a unique set of purpose-driven features for specific client needs. Every Next product raises the bar for performance and features in the advanced through essential categories, with many flagship technologies included right across the series.
- Developed on the world’s most advanced digital sound processing platform. It simply sounds better.
- An exceptional set of purpose-driven features across a series of four superb product lines:
- The most sophisticated feedback management system
- Superior approach to automatic with autoPro3™ and autoPro2™
- Industry first Comfort-Clarity Balance: gives clients real-time control over speech enhancement and noise reduction
- Smart Control: not your average remote
- AntiShock™: instantly identifies and minimizes impulse sound characteristics without affecting speech
- Speech enhancement: identifies the presence of speech and increases gain in any of the bands where it is the dominant signal component
- OnBoard™ control: intuitive push-button on ultra-small BTEs programmed as volume control or program button
- The world’s most sophisticated breakthrough feedback management technology provides more useable gain, a significantly expanded fitting range and more opportunities to fit with open styles.
- The industry’s most complete line of ultra-small BTEs with even more coupling options including Moxi™ CRT, Moda II™ slim tube, and the new optimumFit™, the industry’s first adjustable custom receiver CRT option providing maximum comfort.
- Practical counseling and support tools to help move clients through the various stages of the decision making process ultimately delivering client satisfaction and success.
Greatest Breadth and Depth
Incomparable Ultra-Small BTEs Now With Even More Coupling Options –
With Next™ comes the industry’s most comprehensive line of ultra-small BTEs. Moxi™ and Moda II™ provide the widest choice of fitting options to satisfy mild to severe hearing losses with the same features and performance of a regular sized BTE.
New! OptimumFit – the industry’s first totally custom CRT coupling option. Featuring a fitter-located floating receiver, delivered as a completely assembled, easy-to adjust fitting solution. For clients, advantages include a smaller shell size, enhanced comfort and aesthetics, larger venting for more natural sound and an extended range for non-occluded fittings.
Real life doesn’t stay still for long: it’s fluid and vibrant, coming at us from every direction. That’s why people with severe to profound hearing loss need a hearing instrument that is purpose-built to fit their lifestyle. They need truly innovative power. They need 360™.
A severe to profound hearing loss demands robust power. 360 provides all the usable power required to achieve optimal audibility and sound awareness, while ensuring comfort and high acceptance for experienced wearers.
- Robust Power: Fits hearing loss up to 120 dB, with an impressive peak output of 141 dB SPL and peak gain of 82 dB SPL (2 cc)
- Sophisticated Feedback Management: Equipped with the industry’s leading feedback management system, 360 provides more usable gain before the onset of feedback.
Advanced Features for Severe to Profound Loss
360 builds on the success of technologies that have proven effective for other degrees of hearing loss. Tailoring these innovative features for the super power client while maintaining the power required to meet your clients specific needs.
- Featuring speech enhancement SP: adaptive technology designed to detect and apply enhancement to speech where it is needed, improving clarity and ease of listening
- AutoPro2™: employs a directional microphone to smoothly transition between 2 independently fitted destinations without compromising sound awareness
- AntiShock™: eliminates discomfort from sudden impulse noises without impacting speech or environmental awareness
- Bass Enhancer: designed for 360 clients who require increased output in low frequencies to boost loudness perception
- Noise Reduction: identifies and selectively reduces gain in bands where noise is dominant over speech
- Smart Control: a remote control option to provide clients with easy and discreet access for adjusting settings
Enviro-Tough™. Built Tough to Keep Up.Proven Enviro-Tough™, with reliability and durability for even the most demanding needs of severe to profound users of all ages; no compromise required. Put through rigorous laboratory testing, 360 demonstrated continuous performance after being exposed to harsh environments such as humidity, perspiration, heat extremes, dust and debris. Testing also proved that 360 is durable enough to endure long-term, repetitive use of controls and impact on hard surfaces.
Advanced Features Tailored For Severe To Profound Hearing Loss
360 is built to address the distinct needs of people with severe to profound hearing loss, with all of the hearing instrument settings and features designed to maximize client acceptance and satisfaction.
360+ offers a full complement of innovative features custom made for high performance in diverse listening situations, while 360e provides solid, reliable performance.
Speech Ehancement SP (360+)
Taking Speech Enhancement To A Whole New Level
The first hearing instrument to customize speech enhancement for the severe to profound hearing loss, thanks to loudness compensation, level dependency and bandwidth.
Stronger than ever with up to 8 dB speech enhancement and three smart speech enhancement strategies:
- Loudness compensation – maximum levels of speech enhancement can be presented without the risk of loudness tolerance issues
- Level dependency – automatically adjusts gain according to speech input levels
- Bandwidth – fitter customizable to provide benefit along the frequency regions where it is needed
Control transient sounds, preserving speech clarity
A breakthrough technology that instantly reduces and controls impulse sounds, while maintaining their audibility and preserving the sound quality of the speech signal.
Optimize audibility and environmental noise awareness
Superior approach to automatic, autoPro2™, employs a directional microphone to smoothly transition between 2 independently fitted destinations without compromising sound awareness.
Bass Enhancer (360+)
Provides increased output in the low frequencies, which can be configured at different levels. Important for clients who rely on sufficient low frequency amplification to boost loudness perception to enhance overall audibility.
Identifies bands where noise is dominant over speech and then selectively reduces gain in those bands to enhance listening comfort. Preset noise reduction levels provide initial settings preferred by people with severe to profound hearing loss, in order to increase satisfaction and acceptance.
Smart Control (Optonal with 360+)
More functionality than a simple remote
Enables your clients to adjust volume, phone and other programs. Discreet and exceptionally convenient.
- Universal DAI (optional)
- Easy DAI (360+)
- Integrated FM (compatible with ML10i)
- Easy-t (automatic telephone solution)
- Wind Noise Manager (360+)
- Data Logging
Small Style, Natural Feel
Brilliant sound, plus style and comfort.
Delight your style-conscious clients with Moda™ and Moda II™, the open fit BTE that has so much to offer.
Moda II Available in Yuu™ and Next™, offering the latest technology in a rich set of purpose-driven features.
Available in Indigo™ and Element™, Conversa.NT™ and Unison™, offering high-value features
What Makes Moda and Moda II Different?
More Choice – Extensive choice of open fit products from premium to entry level with the same set of high-value features found in Yuu™, Indigo™, Next™, Element™ as well as Conversa.NT™ and Unison™.
Satisfy a wide range of hearing losses – choose from slim tube open or standard earmold fittings
Comfortable for all day wear – offer a comfortable, natural listening experience more quickly with same-day fittings
Small size, Fully Featured
Moda and Moda II are ideal for clients with high-frequency, mild to moderate hearing losses and appeals to new wearers who may have previously resisted a BTE. The Moda products offer:
Style – An inconspicuous fit with a wide range of colors available for Moda and Moda II.
Easy-fitting – Learn the user-friendly U:fit™ fitting software once to fit a range of product choices.
Small Style, Natural Feel
- Choice of slim tube open fittings or standard earmolds to satisfy more hearing losses
- Larger venting for better sound quality and more natural listening
- In-stock slim tubing and domes allow same day fittings
- Same premium and advanced features at a fraction of the size
- Mild to moderately severe hearing losses including high-frequency hearing losses
- Clients seeking high-value features, proven performance and outstanding value
- Slim Tube, Open Fittings – Ideal for those with sloping, high frequency hearing losses
- Standard Earmold – Ideal for those who require more low-frequency gain where excessive venting would affect audibility
- New hearing instrument wearers and those concerned with occlusion
- Style-conscious clients seeking a cosmetically appealing solution
“The Element™ hearing aids do what I expect hearing aids to do: really help people,” explains David. “Everything is crisper and clearer. I can hear birds outside and understand my granddaughter much more easily.”
“On a scale from 1-10, I would rate the sound quality as 10,” explains Katherine about her Element™ hearing aids. “I feel like I can hear everything, sounds are crisp and clear, and I can discriminate among consonants that I used to find challenging like s, b, p, m, n, and v. I am also more aware of sounds going on around me in general.”